OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS (CONT'D)
4. “TIMER” BUTTON:
A.) By pressing this button, PureZone can be timed to operate for
intervals of 2 hours, 4 hours, or 8 hours. The unit will stop automatically
when the selected operating time has elapsed.
B.) Press the Timer button to select the required operating time. A
warning light automatically indicates the remaining operating time.
C.) To select the continuous operating mode, press the button
repeatedly until there are no more indicator lights on.
When the unit is not in use, switch it o and unplug it. PureZone
has a memory function that will save the previous settings you entered
before turning the unit o.
INSTALLING & REMOVING THE FILTER
The "Filter Reset" light will icker continuously when it is time to replace
the lter. Replace the lter according to the directions below, then press the
POWER button and hold for 5 seconds to restart the system. The light will stop
The 3-in-1 lter will last approximately 6 months. To purchase the
replacement lter (Model: PEAIRFIL), visit pureenrichment.com.
1. Open the front cover from the top.
2. Find the strip at the bottom of the lter. Remove the lter by pulling the
3. Insert the new lter into the unit. Make sure the strip is installed outwards
and the gray pre-lter is facing the front cover for correct installation
INSTALLING & REMOVING THE FILTER (CONT'D)
4. Reattach the front cover of the unit and securely latch into place.
5. Press and hold POWER button for 5 seconds to reset Filter Change
CLEANING & MAINTAINING THE FILTER
For optimal performance, the 3-in-1 lter should be cleaned at least once
every month. More frequent cleaning may be required depending on the
environmental conditions where you live. To clean, separate the pre-lter from
the combo carbon and HEPA lter. Use the brush attachment on your vacuum
cleaner to remove lint and dirt from all three lters. If necessary, you can wash
the pre-lter in warm water with a mild dish detergent.
Only the pre-lter is washable. Make sure it is completely dry
before reattaching it to the combo carbon and HEPA lter.
UV LAMP REPLACEMENT
1. Open the UV lamp cover with a screw driver.
2. Remove the UV lamp from the holder carefully and unplug the connector.
3. Attach the new UV lamp to the connector and put back into the holder
4. Screw the UV lamp cover back into place securely.
DO NOT look directly at the UV light.
Front (Pre-Filter & Carbon Filter) Back (HEPA Filter)