12 months Parts and Labour Guarantee
twelve months from the date of purchase.
This gives you the reassurance that if, within that time, your appliance is proven to be defective because of either
workmanship or materials, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the appliance at no cost to you.
This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The appliance has been installed and operated correctly and in accordance with our operating and
- The appliance is used only on the electricity or gas supply printed on the rating plate.
- The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only.
- The appliance has not been altered, serviced, maintained, dismantled, or otherwise interfered with by any
person not authorised by us.
- Any repair work must be undertaken by us or our appointed agent.
- Any parts removed during repair work or any appliance that is replaced become our property.
The guarantee does not cover:
light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and starters, covers and filters.
5 Year Parts Guarantee
Hotpoint also offers you a free 5 year parts guarantee. This additional guarantee is conditional on you registering
your appliance with us and the parts being fitted by one of our authorised engineers. There will be a charge for our
engineer’s time. To activate the extra parts warranty on your appliance, simply call our registration line on 08448 24
24 24 (Republic of Ireland 01 230 0800)
for the life of your policy. To find the ideal plan for you please call our advice line on 08448 226 226 (Republic of
Ireland 01 230 0233).
Free Helpdesk Service
technicaldifficultieswithinthefirst90daysofownership.SimplycallourHotpointServiceHotlineon 08448 224 224
(Republic of Ireland 0818 313 413) for telephone assistance, or, where necessary, to arrange for an engineer to