Prevent serious injury or death:
• Buckle must be properly latched.
• Periodically inspect and clean buckle to remove
objects or debris that could prevent latching.
1. Turn restraint over, push retainer through crotch strap slot (ﬁg. a).
2. To clean buckle - place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the
buckle, press the red button several times while in the water (ﬁg. b). DO
NOT SUBMERGE THE HARNESS WEBBING. DO NOT USE SOAPS or
LUBRICANTS. DO NOT use household detergents. Never lubricate buckle.
3. Shake out excess water and allow to air dry, harness webbing should be
dry before use (ﬁg. c).
4. Repeat Step 2 and 3 as needed. Buckle should fasten with a “click”.
5. Re-attach buckle into the same slot from Step 1. Re-check harness for
correct installation before use.
Buckle Cleaning Process: