Place head support as shown. (ﬁg. a)
To prevent serious head injury in sudden stop or
• Head support is not to be used by children over 40 lb (18 kg)
• Always make sure shoulder straps are threaded through
slots and properly positioned on shoulders.
• Check that the harness straps are not twisted.
• Make sure that harness covers do not interfere with
placement of the chest clip at armpit level.
• Only use harness covers in rear-facing mode.
• Use head support with bottom 2 sets of slots only.
Head Support (certain models)