193 cm (6 '3
173 cm (5' 8")
Thank you for purchasing electronic dart game. Read this manual
carefully and familiarize yourself with the dart game before you use it.
This user’s manual is printed for Model 88/100/120/120A, The
Model 120/120A has 25 game series, Model 100 has 20 game
series, and Model 88 has 16 game series.
Model 88 games: 301 to 1001, High Score, Count up, Random
Shot, Under, Over, Clock 1, 9 Lives, Best Ten, Cricket, Cut-Throat
Cricket, Halve It, Follow the Leader, Scram, Soccer and Free.
Model 100 games: Model 88 pluses Count Down, Clock 2, Killer
and Billiards (9 ball).
Model 120/120A games: Model 100 pluses Clock 3, English
Cricket, All 51 by 5, Shanghai and Snooker.
2. Press any button to stop the LCD auto-test scanning.
3. Press Game button to select a desired game series, and press
Option to select a desired game option.
4. Press Change button to confirm the game and option setting and
change to the next setting panel.
5. Press Option button to choose single, double or triple IN option,
press Change button to confirm the IN option. Press Option
button to select single, double or triple OUT then press Change
button to confirm OUT options for ’01 games only.
6. Press Player button to choose 1 to 8 players or 2 teams.
7. Press Change button to start the game.
8. Press Change button after each round for player change.
9. Press and hold >RE-START button for 2 seconds to re-start a
1. This game is designed for soft-tipped darts only, the steel-tipped
dart will damage the dartboard.
2. Darts are an adult game. Includes functional sharp points/edge,
children should play with adult supervision.
3. Always pay attention to the game; never throw a dart without first
looking to make sure the playing area is clear.
4. This device includes small parts and is not intended for children
under 3 years old.
5. This device can be used either batteries or a transformer, the
optional transformer shall be with 9V DC/500mA output.
6. The attached transformer is not a toy.
7. Disconnected the device from the transformer before cleaning.
1. Select a suitable location that complies the international standard
for height and distance shown in the figure, and be sure the
cable length of the adapter is long enough to extend from the
dartboard to an electrical outlet.
2. Drill the upper screw hole at a height of 6
the floor, and the lower screw is 1
(40cm) below the upper
3. Hang the dartboard securely on the 2 screws. Pull on the
dartboard to be sure that it is hung securely before letting go of
4. The 2 fixed screws should be no longer than 6mm in length from
screw gaps to the wall to avoid damaging the inner circuit, and to
fix the dartboard firmly.
Games 88 100 120
All 51 by 5
Follow the Leader
Billiard 9 ball
UICK SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Install 3 AA batteries to the battery holder or Insert an adapter
into an electric outlet then insert the Plug into the jack on the
right side of the dartboard.
Ring (X 2)
Screws X 2 pcs
Spare Tips x 14 pcs
International Standard Screws Fixed Positions
The dartboard has 3 buttons with different functions as following:
Without >: Press the Button.
> Game REVIEW: Hold the button after score review.
With >: Press and hold for 3 seconds.
The LCD display is divided into
3 portions, each portion has
different means for different
games. The mark “##” means
a number for score, lives or
1. ##: Current player’s score.
2. -##-: Target number for the current player.
3. L or H ##: Leader’s score for OVER & UNDER.
4. Pit# or bAt#: Pitcher turn or Batter’s turn.
5. P#F# or t#F#: P4F1 means Player 4 wins the game. “t” for Team.
6. 2 to 7 (for snook): Target number is any one of 2, 3 4, 5, 6 or 7
7. 15-E, niCE, #bAS, HonE (for Baseball):
Target number is among 15 to 20 and bull’s-eye; Nice, Base
number, Home run.
1. -##-: The target number for the current player.
2. ##H# (Ludo game): The current player hits ## can kill player #.
3. ##H (21 POINTS): The highest score (below 21 points) in the
4. r-#: The number(#) of round(r).
5. db or bE(Soccer): Instruct the player shall hit double ring or
bull’s-eye for Soccer.
6. 1 to 5 (Bingo): Target number is any one of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5.
7. ##: The team’s score for Baseball and Penny.
8. Ho # or #H: Hole 1, 2...etc. 1, 2, 3…etc. Hole for Golf.
9. ##dt (for Free): Residual darts.
1. ##: Next player’s score.
2. -##: Next player’s target number.
3. #L: Current player’s Lives (marks).
4. I, and #P: Indication of the runners on the bases, “ ” for 1
base, “ ” for 2
base and “ ” for 3
base, and the residual
players of the batter team.
5. bE-#: The residual bull’s-eye to be hit by the pitcher (English
1. SCORE CRICKET & CUT-THROAT
The close status of each number is
displayed on the bottom rows displays
for the current player.
The middle mark lights to indicate the
current player has no dart on the number.
The lower 3 marks indicate the current close status.
The upper left mark lights to indicate a player has closed the
number at least.
The top mark lights to indicate the number has been closed by
all other players, and the current player cannot get points from
this number after he/she closed the number.
2. NO SCORE CRICKET, SCRAM (7t), PENNY:
: One mark
: 2 marks.
: 3 marks.
3. SCRAM 21 Target:
SOME GENERAL DART RULES
1. A round (turn) shall consist of 3 darts. Any dart bouncing off, or
falling out of the dartboard shall not be re-thrown. The current
player has to remove the darts from the dartboard.
2.All players throw in sequence. To decide the throwing sequence
by throwing the Bull, the player throwing closest the bull’s-eye
shall throw first.
3.The singles shall score as the face number of the segment, the
double (or triple) rings shall score double (or triple) the segment
number, the outer bull shall score 25 points and the inner bull
shall score 50 points (double 25).
’01 GAMES: 301, 501… to 1001 (A01)
1. Each player starts at a beginning score of 301, 501…901 or
1001. The object of the game is to reduce each round’s score
from the beginning score. When the player reaches zero exactly,
they finish the game.
2.The round is a BUST (display buSt) when a player throws a dart
resulting a score higher than the residual score that can not
reach a zero score exactly. It will stop the current round and
return the player’s score to the last round’s score of the current
3. There are variety In/Out options in each ’01 game:
a). DOUBLE/TRIPLE IN
The player must hit a number in the double/triple ring or the
inner bull’s-eye to start the game.
b). DOUBLE/TRIPLE OUT
The player must hit a number in the double/triple ring or the
inner bull to get the score to zero exactly and finish the game.
It will be a bust round when the player’s score falls to 1 point
under the double out option status.
HIGH SCORE: 6-15rd
1.The object of this game is to get highest total score.
2. First, preset a round number. The dartboard will compare result
of the player in a loop automatically after the last player throws
the 3rd dart in the final preset round.
COUNT UP (C-Up): 100, 200 …to 900
1.Each player starts the game with 0 points and adds to their score
with each scored dart.
2.The first player to reach or go over the preset target score wins
Buttons Set Up A Game Plays A Game
Change to next player.
Restart a new game.
Auto-scrolling players’ scores.
Delete the current dart’s score.
To freeze/unfreeze the
dartboard Sound On/Off.
Confirm the setup.
user’s manual is printed for Model 88/100/120/120A
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
2 3 4 5 6 7