Overview of the Components
1 Air Slide
2 Suction tube, 2-part.
3 Exhaust opening
4 Carrying handle
5 I/O On/off switch
6 Motor housing
7 Power cord
8 Suction opening
9 Hose connection
13 Collection vessel
14 Floor nozzle
15 Lever for extending and retracting the brush
16 Locking mechanism
17 Vacuum hose
18 Parking assistance
10 Brush nozzle
12 Crevice nozzle
Permanent lter (Dry vacuuming)
Sealing ring (Wet vacuuming)
Protective lter made of foam
Instructions for Use
• The device is intended for use as a wet/dry vacuum
cleaner in accordance with its description and safety
• The device also has an additional connection with
• Any other type of use is considered to be in contradic-
tion of the intended use and is not permitted.
Attaching the Castors (11)
Before you use the appliance, fasten the rollers to the
foot of the collection unit (13).
1. Open the two locking mechanisms (16).
2. Remove the motor housing (6) from the collection
3. Place the collection unit upside down.
4. Insert the rollers with the pins into the provided holes
as far as they will go.
5. Turn the unit back round so that it stands on the
Inserting the permanent ﬁlter (only when vacuuming
The appliance has a permanent lter. It can easily be
inserted and can be cleaned.
• Put the rubber edge of the dust
bag over the edge of the collec-
tion unit. It ensures that the motor
housing is airtight.
Protective ﬁlter made of foam
Beneath the motor, there is a protective lter made of
foam. This is required for both wet and dry vacuuming.
• If not yet in place, put the protec-
tive lter over the suction basket.
The rubber of the protective lter
must t securely on the suction
• You should check the condition
of the lter and that it is rmly in
place at regular intervals.
Attaching the Motor Housing
NOTE: Sealing ring
• If you do not use the permanent lter, always attach
the supplied sealing ring. Fit it over the edge of the
• Ensure that this rubber seal always sits correctly on
the edge of the container. If this is not the case the
suction power is lost.
• Adjust the motor housing so that the on/ off switch
sits above the suction opening.
• Close both locking mechanisms.
Connecting and detaching the hose (17)
• Put the hose connection (9) into the suction opening
(8) on the collection unit. It must audibly click into
• Put the hose connection into the blower opening (3)
on the motor casing. It has to audibly engage.
Detaching the hose
• Press the button on the hose connection to detach
2-part suction hose (2)
• Attach the thicker end of the suction hose without the
holder onto the end of the hose.
• Attach the thicker end of the suction hose with the
holder onto the other suction hose.
• To release the suction hoses, pull them off while turn-
ing them slightly.