• Do not use the device in potentially explosive rooms.
• Never use the device to suck up explosive liquids (such as
heating oil, petrol, paint thinner, acetone) or dusts (such as
magnesium or aluminium dusts), combustible gases or un-
diluted solvents and acids - danger of explosion! Turbulence
caused by the suction air could lead to the creation of explo-
sive vapours or mixtures. These substances might attack the
parts and materials used.
• Do not try to repair the appliance on your own. Always con-
tact an authorized technician. To avoid the exposure to dan-
ger, always have a faulty cable be replaced only by the man-
ufacturer, by our customer service or by a qualied person
and with a cable of the same type.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years
and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the haz-
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
• Do not suck up hot ashes or pointed or sharp objects!
• Keep hair, clothing and body parts away from the vacuum noz-
zle during use!
• Keeps the vacuum cleaner away from sources of heat such as
radiators, stoves etc.!