Do not use it outdoors. Keep it away from sources of
heat, direct sunlight, humidity (never dip it into any liq-
uid) and sharp edges. Do not use the appliance with
wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it
• When cleaning or putting it away, switch off the ap-
pliance and always pull out the plug from the socket
(pull the plug itself, not the lead) if the appliance is not
being used and remove the attached accessories.
• Do not operate the machine without supervision. If
you leave the room you should always turn the device
off. Remove the plug from the socket.
• The device and the mains lead have to be checked
regularly for signs of damage. If damage is found the
device must not be used.
• Use only original spare parts.
• In order to ensure your children’s safety, please keep
all packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene etc.)
out of their reach.
Caution! Do not allow small children to play with
the foil as there is a danger of suffocation!
• Pay careful attention to the following “Special Safety
Thank you for choosing our product. We hope you enjoy
using the appliance.
Symbols in these Instructions for Use
Important information for your safety is specially marked.
It is essential to comply with these instructions in order to
avoid accidents and prevent damage to the machine:
This warns you of dangers to your health and indicates
possible injury risks.
This refers to possible hazards to the machine or other
This highlights tips and information.
General Safety Instructions
Read the operating instructions carefully before putting
the appliance into operation and keep the instructions in-
cluding the warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box
with the internal packing. If you give this device to other
people, please also pass on the operating instructions.
• The appliance is designed exclusively for private use
and for the envisaged purpose. This appliance is not
t for commercial use.
Special Safety Instructions
WARNING: Danger of Electric Shock!
• The vacuum cleaner should only be used in damp rooms if
for your protection a residual-current-operated circuit breaker
is connected upstream in the electric circuit.
• If you are not sure, ask a qualied electrician for advice.
• If the water-lled device should fall over accidentally, always
remove the plug from the socket rst before uprighting it
• Disconnect the plug from the socket before you clean or ser-
vice the appliance.