Technical Data for Vacuum Cleaners
COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU)
Nr. 665 / 2013
Trade mark Clatronic
Model BS 1294
Energy efciency class
kWh / year 26.7
Hard oor cleaning
Dust re-emission class C
Sound power level
Rated input power W 700
1) A (highest efciency) to G (lowest efciency).
2) Indicative annual energy consumption (kWh per year),
based on 50 cleaning tasks.
Actual annual energy consumption will depend on how
the appliance is used.
The values mentioned were determined with the switchable
The device meets the European standards and directives
in the current version at delivery:
• Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014 / 35 / EU
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Legislation Direc-
tive 2014 / 30 / EU
• RoHS-directive 2011 / 65 / EU
• Ecodesign-directive (ErP) 2009 / 125 / EC
• Ecodesign requirements for vacuum cleaners COMMIS-
SION REGULATION (EU) No 666 / 2013
Meaning of the “Dustbin” Symbol
Protect our environment: do not dispose of electrical equipment
in the domestic waste.
Please return any electrical equipment that you will no longer
use to the collection points provided for their disposal.
This helps avoid the potential effects of incorrect disposal on
the environment and human health.
This will contribute to the recycling and other forms of reutilisa-
tion of electrical and electronic equipment.
Information concerning where the equipment can be disposed
of can be obtained from your local authority.