• The appliance is designed exclusively for private use and
for the envisaged purpose. This appliance is not t for com-
• Do not use the appliance outdoors. Keep it away from
sources of heat, direct sunlight, humidity (never dip it into
any liquid) and sharp edges. Do not use the appliance with
wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it imme-
• When cleaning or putting it away, switch off the appliance
and always pull out the plug from the socket (pull the plug
itself, not the lead) if the appliance is not being used and
remove the attached accessories.
• Do not operate the machine without supervision. If you
leave the room you should always turn the device off.
Remove the plug from the socket.
• The device and the mains lead have to be checked regu-
larly for signs of damage. If damage is found the device
must not be used.
• Use only original spare parts.
• In order to ensure your children’s safety, please keep all
packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene etc.) out of
Do not allow small children to play with the foil. There is a
danger of suffocation!
Thank you for selecting our product. We hope that you will
enjoy use of the appliance.
Symbols in these Instructions for Use
Important information for your safety is specially marked. It is
essential to comply with these instructions in order to avoid
accidents and prevent damage to the machine:
This warns you of dangers to your health and indicates pos-
sible injury risks.
This refers to possible hazards to the machine or other
This highlights tips and information.
Read the operating instructions carefully before putting the
appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the
warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box with the internal
packing. If you give this device to other people, please also
pass on the operating instructions.
Special Safety Instructions for this Appliance
• Do not try to repair the appliance on your own. Always contact an
authorized technician. To avoid the exposure to danger, always
have a faulty cable be replaced only by the manufacturer, by our
customer service or by a qualied person and with a cable of the
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capa-
bilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children