AM262840_00_V.pdf January 4, 2002 15
Setting Up Your Lifestyle
Checking to see if you have a dual voltage Lifestyle
• Dual voltage units have a voltage selection switch on the rear panel (Figure 15). Check to see if your unit
has this switch.
• This switch is preset at the factory to 230V. If you plan to connect your ampliﬁer to 115V (North America),
slide this switch to the 115V position.
Setting the voltage selec-
tion switch to 115V
Powering-up your system
CAUTION: DO NOT plug the AC power cord into an AC (mains) outlet until all other connections are com-
1. Using the power cord included with your Lifestyle
stereo ampliﬁer, ﬁrmly insert the small connector on
one end of the power cord into the AC power jack on the rear panel of the ampliﬁer (Figure 16).
2. Connect the power cord of the Lifestyle
stereo ampliﬁer and your Lifestyle
music system to an AC
3. If you own a 230V version, there is a power switch on the rear panel of the ampliﬁer. Move this switch to
the ON position.
4. Select a music source with your Personal
music center or your new remote control and adjust the vol-
ume to your liking.
Power cord connection on