Assembly and Use Instructions for Gel Fuel Firebox
Item is not designed or intended to be used as a real fireplace. Do not
burn any products, including, but not limited to, wood logs, other than
gel fuel in this item.
Please note - Gel fuel is sold separately. It is recommended that only 13oz cans
manufactured for use with vent-less indoor fireplaces be used. All gel fuel used
should be used as directed by the manufacturer’s instructions.
1. Place mantle grate on the bottom of firebox so that the three tabs are sticking up
and facing the front of the firebox.
2. Place the cement log on the metal grate so that the branch that resembling a
handle is on top and the flat back of the log is toward the back of the firebox. The
front of the cement log should be forward against the front of the grate.
3. Place decorative rocks on and around the bottom of the firebox around the grate
and cement log to resemble embers that have burned and fallen off the log.
4. Up to 3 cans of gel fuel may be used. Place each can of gel fuel behind the
cement log, on the metal grate. Do NOT pour gel fuel from its can at any time.
Do not pour on cement log or decorative rocks – gel mixture should only be used
in the can. All manufacturer instructions, such as, but not limited to, removing
label, shaking contents, removing lid, should be completed before cans are
placed in the firebox.
5. After placing gel fuel cans on the grate behind the cement log in the firebox,
carefully light the gel mixture using a long match or long lighter.
6. If you desire to stop the burning before the fuel is consumed, place the original
gel fuel can lid back on the can using long tongs. Fuel may be re-lit at another
time as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
GEL FUEL PRECAUTIONS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
FLAMMABLE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
ALWAYS BURN FUEL WITHIN SIGHT
NEVER LEAVE BURNING FUEL UNATTENDED
NEVER BURN GEL FUEL ON OR NEAR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH FIRE